A lot To Say And No Time To Say It
So much has been going on...baby preparations, St. Patrick's Day, Ailey's Field Trip, Parent/Teacher Conferences, a fun package from Aunt Jayme and Uncle Kirk...so much going on tonight...Reilly's Honor Choir Performance, Kameron's Pinewood Derby, and Kelley getting induced.
And to top it all off...this morning I had to check into the hospital at 7:30 am for a "version" to try to get this baby girl to stop being breech and move into position. All I can say is HOLY HELL it hurt!! And...it didn't work. She moved around and then went right back into her comfy breech position. I have a c-section scheduled for April 10th.
More later...I've gotta run!! Or should I say limp. I am so sore from this morning.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by Kristin at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She's just letting you know early on who is going to be in charge! :) Sounds like life is moving along at a crazy pace. Wouldn't want it any other way, right? Can't wait to hear about Kelly. Hang in there, girls. The end is near. . .
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital for that....I hear that it is extremely painful trying to turn a baby! Will they try it again? Keep me informed. When can I bring your family dinner? You are going to need it if you have a c-section. Good luck!
I had a version with Emma and then ended up having a c-section as well. It turned out that the cord was wrapped around her neck and underneath her arm. There was no way to turn her.
Sorry about the c-section. Maybe the baby will miraculously turn before your date.
Oh, that sucks the big two-toned green headed mallard...
But the good news is that April 10th is an AWESOME birthday!! Also, I feel you should consider the name Tiffany on account of the fact that she will be my twin! (Now don't let that scare you too much). I cant wait to see her! You're almost there.
Tiff- April 10th is a good day for a birthday!! ;) I hope she makes me laugh as much as you do!!
Post a Comment