Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Baby Girl has Arrived!

Bryn Kaitrin Johnson was born Friday, April 10 at 7:47am.
She was 9 lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2" inches long.

Mommy and baby are doing great and hope to be home soon.









10 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That's awesome news!

Staci said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable!

Naomi said...

Yipee!! We are so glad to see that Bryn has arrived safe and sound. She is darling--and I loved the pics with all of the sibs. She is going to get so much love and attention. What a lucky little girl!!

Hope your recover goes well and that you enjoy the next few days with your new little one. Congrats!!

andrea said...

Oh my! She is adorable. I'm so glad everything went well. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.

Hannah said...

Oh she just fits right in doesn't she? We are so excited for you guys and will be praying for Kristens speedy recovery. What a sweet Easter blessing for sure. :) Congratulations to Ailey and being a "big sister", she is so cute in the video and I am sure will be thrilled to be Mommys little helper. We love you guys, "welcome to the family" sweet Bryn. :)

Vanessa said...

There is nothing cuter than seeing big brothers and sisters holding the newest addition. She is beautiful and I love the name you chose. My offer to take, pick up from school, or watch anytime stands for whenever you may need it. Congrats.

Lucy said...

She is perfect. Congratulations and happy snuggling:)

Lara said...

Yeah! Congratulations! She looks so beautiful.

I hope you are all doing well.

Seriously, call me if you need ANYTHING!

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful baby . . . what a beautiful family. Congratulations!

KariAnn said...

She is darling. I'm glad it turned out so well. That first picture on your post is really great.