Thursday, February 20, 2014

Randos From My Phone

Randos From My Phone

 Enjoy!

Bryn, with her hair straightened, doing her version of the book, Too Many Hats.


Profile...dirty hats courtesy of Kameron


Reilly at her choir concert demonstrating why people have to wear Hunter boots about 6 months out of the year here. Stinkin' slush.


Horrible cheesy photo taken at Reilly's concert where no documentation of her actual singing occurred. Take my word for it...They were good! And...the new auditorium at her high school got dedicated. Nice.



Text sent to Tyler to show him what I was eating for lunch one day. It was a throw back to college where I lived on raspberry BYU creamery yogurt with corn flakes mixed in. Delish. A huge tub of that yogurt would last forever!! I miss it. This is actually vanilla yogurt with Honey Bunches of Oats mixed in which has kinda kicked this up a notch.

Bryn's hair styled by Ailey after watching those Disney hair and make-up tutorial shows on Netflix. This would be the Queen Elsa loose braid look with a few flowers thrown in for whimsy.

Seventeen is precious.

Sunny street in Portland that I texted to my family who was shivering in a 10 degree blizzard... poor suckers.

Kameron in a beloved hoodie that never gets washed. The irony is that it is goldish in color and reminds me of my brother Kirk's gold sweats that he never took off at around the same age. I think they deteriorated on his body.

Photo of my grandparent's post office box in Bonners Ferry, Idaho that they got their mail from every day for over 40 years. A gift for my mother. If you could only smell the delicious smell of that post office. I don't know what it is, but it smells heavenly. Every time I am in Bonners I jump out, run into the post office, take a few whiffs, and touch Box 503. Don't ask me why...it just must be done.


More *watching* of the Olympics. I don't know why it lulls me to sleep almost immediately, but it does. I guess it is very soothing. I've barely been able to keep my eyes open unless it was watching the horror show that was Bob Costa's eyes. Now THAT had my full attention!


THE END

0 comments: