Part 2: Bean Boozled Challenge
Santa brought these magic beans and put them in the kids stockings this year. We have had the Bertie Botz Every Flavor Beans before but the Bean Boozled ones have kicked it up a notch and allow you to challenge one another. I tried to pick just a few of my favorites but I love them all. However, I am only posting some of them, some of everyone, and ones where I am not yelling at the kids to stop spitting them on my tablecloth. Believe me...I could have posted a whole bunch more. They are all gems in their own way. Here are some for your (our) enjoyment.
Bean Boozled Challenge Round One:
Reilly and Kam: Tutti Frutti or Stinky Socks
Ailey and Bryn: Lawn Clippings or Lime
Kameron and Reilly: Dog Food or Chocolate Pudding
Tyler and Reilly: Peach or Puke
Tyler and Reilly: Moldy Cheese or Caramel Corn
(Yes, that was a real gag from Tyler, ignore Reilly's swearing, and let the record state that both Tyler and Reilly ate the candy cane piece WITH the plastic on it. THAT is how bad the moldy cheese was!!)
You might be wondering why I didn't participate in a round. I have played this game before and gotten both puke and booger and am still haunted, but don't worry, I played the game later with my brother Kirk as you shall see. Ailey and Bryn also played multiple rounds but their reactions weren't quite as dramatic shall we say. Stay tuned...

0 comments:
Post a Comment