Thursday, December 22, 2016

November: Things I Am Loving

November: Things I Am Loving


1.) Our Thankful Tree


I love this tradition. I love having a visual reminder of all that we have to be thankful for. This picture was taken about half way into November. I forgot to take a picture when it was fully loaded. It's fun to check each day and see what new things have been added. Some are silly and some are sweet. At the end of November we have a family home evening where we take the leaves off and read them aloud as a family. We also pass around our family Thanksgiving Journal and everyone jots down a few sentences. We always go back and read entries from past years. I love a month of focusing on gratitude.

2.) The Election is Over

Some presidential election are more pleasant than others. This one was the worst one on record for me. But despite my feelings I am so grateful that I have the opportunity and right to vote.  A right that so many around the world are denied.  I always feel such deep gratitude for the freedom to cast my vote.

3.) Pie

We are in pie season now. A season that I deeply love. I plan to eat it right on through New Years especially for breakfast.

4.) Passion Fruit Candy Bars From World Market



These babies are the BEST!! So good. I hope Santa brings me some!!


5.) Jenna Tries Instagram Account


Our family LOVES this Instagram account. It is hilarious...and informative!! :)

0 comments: