Rebel Junk Vintage Market
Vintage show season has begun!! This last weekend Stacey and I represented Sisters Creed at the Rebel Junk Vintage Market in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. My mom decided not to participate this time but she came to shop and to support us. This is our sweet friend Dixie's amazing show. She puts on Rebel Junk Vintage Markets in several states now. It was fantastic to be able to do her Coeur d' Alene show and to be close to home. It was a good show for us. This was our first show of the season. It's always exciting when show season comes around again. I am so glad to be back in the swing of things!!
Here are a few pictures of our booth. Stacey and I each took a side. It turned out pretty cool with a light and dark effect.
This is my side. The light side. I am all about the matchy-matchy and the neutrals.
Here is Stacey's side. She is more about color. Her side was the dark. She mixes it up.
Here are both sides together with our check out in the middle. It turned out pretty cool. I liked the juxtaposition of the light and dark. It added variety and interest to our booth. My mom usually does a mixture of both.
Here is a little video:
This show was extra fun because we got to hang out and spend time with friends. This girl always makes things lively!!
We also got to catch up with Brettnie and Todd of Pickin' Daisies, Tracey and Jim of Iona's Antiques, Candice and Ray of Junk Drunk, and Megan and Matt of Junk Inspiration. To name a few. It's always fun to do shows with good friends. We had such a great time being vendors at the Rebel Junk Vintage Market!!
Our next show is The Vintage Faire in Omak, WA. Stacey is flying solo and representing Sisters Creed there. After that it is onto our biggest show of the year...FARM CHICKS!! I can't wait!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment