March: Things I am Loving
1.) Vintage Show Season
Vintage show season has started and I love it! It makes life a little crazy but I love what I do and I enjoy every minute of it.
#goals
This has turned out to be so much fun!! We work out at the gym usually 3x a week together and then do our own thing the other two days. Tyler pushes me and I think that I push him too. I push him to actually go to the gym and he pushes me to do a harder workout when he is watching and comparing. We are super competitive and that works for us!!
3.) Day Light Saving Time
So many people...including a few who live at my house...were boohooing over their loss of an hour of sleep and I was doing a HAPPY DANCE that the days are getting longer!! I love daylight savings time!!
4.) Getting Projects Done
The list is still long but crossing things off is such an exhilarating feeling!! Next up repainting our bedroom. We just got new bedding in Portland and our current wall color (oat straw) has to go!
5.) Shamrock Shakes
I had to move this picture away from the working out at the gym photo. Thank goodness shamrock shake season is a short one.
I will add one THINGS I AM HATING:
THIS:
Anyone listen to this podcast? So much hype! It started out interesting and ended up being a HUGE WASTE OF TIME!! Ugh...
Onto SPRING BREAK!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment