Friday, May 12, 2017

April: Things I Am Loving

1.) Travel



My list of places to travel is long but getting out of town for Spring Break was the best! I got to have a change of scenery, spend time with people I love, put all of my every day cares and concerns aside and just have fun. Plus traveling always sparks my creativity in powerful ways and I love that!!

2. ) Wal-Mart Curbside Pick Up


Where has this been all my life?! This is an absolute game changer for me. Walmart is a necessary evil in my life. In order to keep all the Johnsons in groceries and not break the bank I have to go here and I hate it...nay I loathe it with every fiber of my body. I have tried to cut down how many times I have to enter this soul sucking hell and it comes down to twice a month. (Twice a month I make a Walmart and Costco run.) That is still 2x a month too many. Imagine my utter joy when I learned that I could order everything that I need online and they will deliver it to my car. I don't even have to step foot into a store that drains the life out of me and simultaneously makes me hate the human race. Hallelujah!!

3.) Pink Himilayan Sea Salt

Add caption

Love this! Does it taste better than regular salt? For sure. Does it make me feel hip and trendy. Oh yeah. I'll take hip and trendy where I can get it! :)

4.) The Middle


You guys, this show make me laugh SO HARD!! Two reasons: Axel and Sue. This season has been particularly funny. The Middle and The Goldbergs are two TV shows that are guaranteed to make me laugh out loud...A LOT.

5.) Blossoms FINALLY blooming






These are my very favorite blossoms in all of Spokane. They grown at Tyler's office. There is a huge row of about twenty trees that are covered in these gorgeous blossoms. Tyler always makes sure to tell me when they are blooming so that I can come down and marvel at their beauty. I need one of these trees! Their blossoming is always short and sweet and if we get a lot of wind and rain it might only be less than a week. So I've got to enjoy them while they last. So pretty.


Things I am hating:

Early Release Day

I hate it and always forget when it is. Seriously...this happens about twice a month. Even months with spring break or Christmas break or a when there is already a week's worth of early release days due to parent teacher conferences. There has got to be a better way!?! Not a fan. Plus, maybe if got rid of a few of them we could get out of school before the middle of June for once and not have to come back until after Labor Day.


0 comments: