Thursday, May 17, 2018

April: Things I am Loving

April: Things I am Loving

1.) Car Electric Blankets


Tyler got me this for Christmas and it is awesome! An electric blanket for your car! I love it. Tyler is always hot and I am always cold. This does the trick nicely on road trips. This came in really handy when I was a drowned rat at the Oregon Coast. I plugged this baby in and got nice and toasty warm. I love it!!

2.) Kind Breakfast Bars


This is also something that came in handy on our road trip to Oregon. Tyler and I both hate eating fast food...even on road trips. We usually try to plan out our trip with stops at restaurants we like or want to try. When we left for Oregon we left super early in the morning and didn't want to stop for breakfast. We grabbed these Kind Almond Butter Breakfast bars and they were so good! They were perfect for traveling or for a quick breakfast or lunch at home.

3.) My Go-To Nail Polish Color


Stilettos and Studs

You guys I have been wearing this nail polish on my fingernails and toenails for MONTHS! (Yes, I am the person whose toenails must match her fingernails.) I love this color!! It is the perfect charcoal gray with a hint of metallic. (You can see it in the above picture of my car electric blanket.) I don't want to change this color because it is so cool and I am a person who usually changes color every month or so. Although, last summer I did get into a neon pink phase that I loved and will definitely revisit again this summer. I also now follow this genius tip of my friend Mary... I bring in my own nail polish to the nail salon and have them paint my nails with it and do all the magic that they do there...and then I have the color for touch ups if needed. Normally I only use OPI or Essie but Sally Hansen gel is pretty great! I have it in several colors now and I am a fan!


4.) The First Spring Flowers in My Yard.



Finally my yard and garden are waking up! I can't wait for lilacs, peonies, lilies of the valley, and roses!!

5.) Going to the movies







I love going to the movies but there is very rarely anything that I want to see. Maybe one or two movies a year. It's super disappointing. I usually only want to go if there has been a movie made about a book that I have read. This month I saw two movies! Craziness.

0 comments: