Wednesday, December 12, 2018

November: Things I am Loving

1.) Starbucks Snicker Doodle Hot Chocolate


This is one of Starbucks new holiday flavors. Bryn and I tried it on a whim. Our usual order is hazelnut hot chocolate but we ended up really liking this flavor and the rest of the family liked it too so we have been drinking it regularly ever since. So good! But FYI it is super sweet so basically consider it a liquid dessert. :)


2.) Bookstagram


My favorite social media platform BY FAR is Instagram. It's where I like to hang out on the Internet. But even more delightful is the Instagram subculture of Bookstagram. Instagram accounts that are book related. It is my ultimate happy place on the ol' interwebs. I love to read and I love to read about reading and apparently look at pictures about reading. I have found so many great readers to follow and book recommendations. I love it!!

3.) To All the Boys I've Loved Before book series by Jenny Han


This book series was one that was recommended over and over on bookstagram. The first book is also a Netflix movie that was also highly recommended. YA lit isn't my favorite genre but it came so highly recommended and by so many people that I decided to give in and read the first book. (My book club also happened to pick it as our December book too.) Well...I absolutely LOVED it! It is funny and charming! I love the book series and the Netflix movie is super cute too. I have to say that the first book is my very favorite. But this series has been a fun and light-hearted read especially after all of the dark and depressing books that I have read lately.

4.) Road Trips


Not much elaboration is needed. It is awesome to get out of town once in awhile and especially to go to a city that you love!

5.) Petite Provence Boulangerie in Portland


There are several of these FABULOUS French bakeries in Portland. If you are ever in the greater Portland area you simply MUST go...SEVERAL TIMES!! My love of Petite Provence Boulangerie is STRONG!! I HIGHLY recommend!!

0 comments: