Monday, February 28, 2022

Email from Elder Johnson #32

 1-31-22


You love to see it💜

Figured it was time to pop in and give yall a lil update on what's been goin on!



-Left Fairmont. One of the hardest goodbyes to an area. Fantastic people and I did a lot of growing there so Fairmonts has a special place in my heart.


 
-I got transferred up to New Prague! So this is my 3rd area in a row in the Lakeville zone haha.
 
-The Branch is sooooo cool. Very supportive of missionary work and they feed us wellllll holy😍 

-I absolutely love the mission and the ups n downs and everything in-between. 

-7th area, 14th comp

-Livin my besttttt life 
I hope all of u are doing absolutely fantastic and know that I love ya big time💜 
I came across this scripture this week and I thought I'd share it with ya,
"And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me." 
-Alma 36:27
I love this scripture. Plain and simple. I have been supported in everything that has come my way in 21 years of life whether I saw it or not. And because of that I put my trust in Him. All in. Nothing wavering. He will still deliver me. And He WILL deliver you. 




Love yall💜🤘🏼

-Elder Johnson

0 comments: