Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Old Man


Today is Tyler's 38th Birthday!! 38...that seems old. Considering that we met when he was a mere 22 years old. But I cherish every birthday and every gray hair on his head...of which there aren't many...and he still has hair on his head so... double yay!!

I am lucky to be married to my best friend. I can't say enough how proud of him I am. He has matured into the most amazing man. He is a remarkable husband and father. He gives and gives and sacrifices so much for our family. I know that he has a lot of stress and responsibility on his shoulders but he always remains the ultimate goofball!!

He is so much fun and always up for an adventure. I love him so much!! And...after 16 years he still makes my heart skip a beat.

I love you baby!! xoxoxoxoxoxo


Happy Birthday...from your MUCH younger wife!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Birthday Blog! I love you too!!

Naomi said...

Happy B-day Ty! Hope you had a fantastic day, full of fun and love!

Tiffany said...

Hope it was great Tyler! (You are still quite handsome, in spite of your advanced age...) Love you guys!