Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We've Got Spirit! Yes, We Do!

Reilly and her Drill Team had their first Half-Time Show yesterday at a basketball game. They did a great job!! Reilly is a drill team captain so she got to pick the music and she choreographed most of their routine.

She is front and center...5th in from the left. (Note to Grandma: Click in the lower right hand corner to make it full-screen)



5 comments:

Naomi said...

What a super cute dance, Reilly! Great job!! That is a really big squad, too. Way to whip them all into shape! :)

Kelley said...

Very cool Reilly!! Keep the dance posts coming- I love being able to see this stuff :)

andrea said...

They look great.

Victoria King said...

Reilly, Reilly.... Grandma loves you so much. Great, great job on the music, choreography and the performance !! thanks too for the computer tip -- makes a nice difference to see it a little bigger. Thanks for posting so I can watch you....

Jayni and Jake said...

Reilly is so stinkin talented! I LOVE your haircut. I'm glad you are feeling better.