Bryn's 2nd Birthday Bash

We celebrated Bryn's birthday last weekend. We met Kelley and Elle and took all the kids to Mobius, the children's museum, and let them run wild!! Easiest birthday party ever.

Watching the puppet show...very interesting and I am not talking about the puppets.

The water table was a hit!!

Bryn would have jumped in there and started swimming. I can barely contain her in the tub. She likes to "fim". She "fims" underwater, on her back, and does the barrel roll. I am always drenched. The lake this summer is going to be crazy. 24/7 life jacket I think.

Kelley and Elle



Tyler and the "official" bag/gift/balloon holder...Reilly. Check out the EXCITEMENT on her face!!

Bryn was a crazy runner in there. She was everywhere. Whereas Elle would go to different stations and actually play; Bryn would run from spot to spot like a madwoman. Poor unstimulated 4th child. No playgroups, library story time, kindermusik, and children's museum for her. But she does enjoy running errands, going out to lunch, shopping, hangin' with my friends, cruisin' in the Suburban with the radio blaring and a cold beverage in hand, and is constantly sending random texts on my Iphone. I think she might be my favorite child. :)
During the puppet show Bryn kept looking at me like the people there were nuts...and I had to agree. There were some seriously enthusiastic...clearing psychotic...parents singing and playing along VERY animatedly. First time parents. I love their craziness...ahem...enthusiasm.


Look at Elle playing so contentedly.


Ailey and Kameron had fun too!

Bryn and Elle hard at work. They take coloring very seriously. Both had their heads down and were furiously scribbling away while waiting for their lunch.

Love that smile?! And...Elle on her "tooter" which fortunately for us and all of Red Robin neither girl could "toot".

Brynnie and Elle love cake!! And ice cream...which I forgot to get. Bryn LOVES ice cream. She asks me "Ice cream please?" multiple times a day...even though we never have ice cream. When she does get ice cream it is like Christmas, her birthday, and the Fourth of July all rolled into one.

Then it was onto presents.


Happy 2nd Birthday Bryn Kaitrin!! We love you!!
5 comments:
I seriously can't believe Bryn is 2. I remember sitting in your living room and holding her. Time flies. I miss Mobius. Now that all my kids are in school we never go.
That was a fun birthday celebration!! I love Bryn's cute little smile :) Still laughing at how fast she blew out that candle... impressive. Elle always has so much fun with Brynnie- For days afterwards- anything she is doing at home- she thinks Bryn is doing as well. Thanks for the party. xoxo
I love the picture of Kameron & I- only wishing it was so "eel" like... im sure you agree!! LOL
oops... proof read Kell-
I mean I wish my picture wasn't so "eel" like. NiCE
Kell-
Eel like? I see no eel...and you know I'll tell you if I do!! Ha Ha. I am looking at your luscious locks and hating my horrible hair!!
Happy Birthday Bryn! We hope this year is filled with lots of fun... and ice cream! We can't wait to meet our sweet little niece.
Post a Comment