15 Years Old
How is it that the baby that caused blood vessels to burst on my forehead while giving birth to her is now a 15 year old causing blood vessels to burst on my forehead with her teenager-iness? (New word) 15 years in the blink of an eye.
Next year...driving...dating. Yeah 15 looks pretty darn good.
Happy Birthday Reilly!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday Reilly!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:
I love love love this picture of you & Reilly! It has me rolling. I hope you have it framed in her room. I have a picture of a scowling Liv framed in my living room. It's the face I see most often on her. Buckle in for the ride! I remember little baby Reilly. I don't know how she grew and we stayed the same age. Strange tricks of nature!
Oh my gosh, I didn't realize she was already that old! My son turns sixteen in a couple weeks and darling believe me I know your teenage angst ...I'm hoping my oldest turns 19 really fast, and then off on his mission. ; )
Post a Comment