Monday, May 07, 2012


In Case You Missed It



Saturday was our 17th Anniversary. It was wonderful. Nothing elaborate...just me and Ty hanging out together doing things we like to do. It was perfect.

So...in case you missed my Facebook post here it is again. Because someday I really am going to print this blog off into a book and I have zero interest in ever printing off my posts from FB. (If any of you are Jim Gaffigan Fans you will get this...Facebook is the McDonalds of blogging.)


17 years ago today Kristin McClellan put on a white dress and went to marry Tyler Johnson. She THOUGHT she knew the attributes of a good husband. She ticked them off on her fingers...Hot, Smart, Funny and Nice. 17 Years later Kristin Johnson KNOWS the attributes of a good husband. Everyday she wakes up and thanks her Father in Heaven that she has one...the BEST ONE!! Happy Anniversary Ty!! You are still hot, smart, funny and nice and SO MUCH MORE!! I love you!!

0 comments: