Monday, September 24, 2012

Better Than School Pictures 2012

I'm taking a little break from the ol' travel log for a day or two. Here's the perfect thing...new pictures of the kids. I love Misty Alger's mad photography skills. She is amazing and does such a good job!!


Here's the latest batch of Better Than School Pictures:

Bryn...age 3:


Ailey...age 8 (hence the Baptism dress):

 Kameron age 11:



 Reilly age 15:

You've seen these before. Misty is one of Reilly's Young Women leaders and she did a little photo shoot with all the girls earlier this summer but they needed to be included again. :)



Misty also took pictures of River, Dane and Elle and my cousin's kids: Grace, Haylee and Gavin and I have to say that every single kid looked fantastic. So cute!!

If you need a great photographer and are in the area go check her out here...or like her on Facebook here.

0 comments: