1.) Lemon Luna Bars
These bars are delish!
2.) Coconut Berry Red Bull
My go-to flavor is the yellow tropical one but I can totally get behind this new summer Coconut Berry flavor!!
3.) My Snowball Bush Finally Bloomed!!
I received this snowball bush three years ago as a Mother's Day gift and it has never bloomed. This year though...a miracle occurred...this sucker not only finally bloomed but was LOADED with snowballs!! I was thrilled!!!
4.) The new way my gynecologist is doing annual exams.
This seems weird but hey, it was great...not my annual exam...but my doctor's new process. I went in for my usual annual exam and got that done and while chatting with my doctor I was told that I could go right downstairs and get my mammogram too. Unexpected and yet so nice and convenient. I could do everything in less than an hour. Boom! No need to make a bunch of extra appointments. This should help women not put off getting their mammograms. Good news too... all my test results came back normal.
5.) Things that are hilarious.
This month has been so crazy busy and I have needed to laugh a lot. Good thing there were plenty of things that kept me laughing.
I nearly drove off the road laughing when I received this gem. My sister Jordin is famous for her selfies. Good news...she and her family are moving here at the end of June!! Can't wait.
No one else seems to find this as funny as I do but I was on the floor wheezy laughing at this!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment