1.) Sleeping In
I've waited 22 years for the phenomenon that occurred for the first time this summer. This is the first summer that all of my kids sleep in. ALL. OF. THEM. There are no annoying early birds. Puberty has knocked that out of Ailey.; Praise the Lord, and Reilly doesn't live at home. TWENTY-TWO years I have waited for this glorious day!! It has made my summer and July a pure delight!
2.) Reading Late
This goes hand in hand with #1. When you can sleep in the next morning that means that you can also read until late!! Thank goodness for the invention of the Kindle!! I can read all night if I want to. This is truly the definition of luxury for me. Being able to read as late as I want to and then being able to sleep in the next morning. Aaahhhh....
3.) Flowers
| Picture by Ailey |
4.) Dot's Pretzels
Have you tried these? Reilly got us hooked on them. They are SO DELICIOUS!! How delicious you ask? So delicious that a person who doesn't even like pretzels (me) loves them!! Especially dipped in cream cheese!! Whoa.
5.) Lake Days
Enough said.
(As a side note... we eat Dot's Pretzels particularly on lake days. The two go hand in hand! Enjoy.)




0 comments:
Post a Comment