Monday, August 19, 2019

July: Things I am Loving

1.) The Return of Stranger Things


As I said in my last post this was good old fashioned family TV viewing. You would have thought it was the 1980s or something with all of us in the living room watching this show. We stretched it out and made it last three weeks. (Some people watched ahead....ahem...Kam and Ailey...but they still watched with the family too. Loved it!

2.) The Return of Big Little Lies


This was not good old fashioned family TV viewing but I love it and I finally got Tyler to watch this show. I liked this season a lot more than the previous seasons because...hello...Meryl Streep and because this season passed where the book ended and so it was all new to me which was fun. Also having just been to this part of California it was even more fun to watch and think... Hey, I've been there!"

3.) Beverly as ET


Ailey texted this to me when I was in Utah and I just cannot get enough of it! HILARIOUS!!

4.) Dock Reading



Forget beach or pool side reading...dock reading is where it's at! Who wouldn't want to kick back and read with this beautiful view before them?!? Perfection.

5.) Greek Yogurt in place of Sour Cream


We officially made the switch and it was hard because we are real fans of Tillamook sour cream but we did it and we haven't looked back. It is THAT good. Greek Gods is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. Delicious.


0 comments: