Thursday, December 22, 2022

One Day Hour by Hour



Every year one of my favorite podcasters, Laura Tremaine, does a One Day HH Challenge. An hour by hour look at a random day in your life. I decided to participate but post it here rather than on social media. This year the day was Monday November 14, 2022.

Here's a look at my day on a Monday in November:

7 am:


My day began at 7am. I usually get up between 6:30 and 7am. Tyler leaves for work super early and gets to the office by 6am. Bryn comes in every morning to make sure that I am awake.

8 am:


Bryn had early morning volleyball practice.

9:00 am:


After dropping Bryn off at school I did my daily scripture study, prayer, and journaling. At 9 am I did some blogging.

10 am:


Ailey called and I talked to her for about an hour while she was in between classes and I was doing things around the house and working on Sisters Creed projects.

11:05 am:


I started decorating our family room for Christmas.

12:11pm:


I ate lunch. Today it was La Croix and a Luna bar.

1:19 pm:


I talked to my advisor at BYU about going back to school. Exciting and scary!

2:05 pm: 


Still decorating the family room.

3:08 pm:


Reilly came over after she got off of work and brought us a bunch of to-go hot cups that I ordered from her. Bryn likes to take hot chocolate with her early in the morning. Reilly also surprised me with a boba drink!

3:50 pm:


In the carpool lane picking Bryn up from school.

4:38 pm:


Tyler and I went walking at the park to try to catch the last rays of daylight. The pond had frozen over and everything looked so beautiful!

5:30pm: Dinner 

6:30 pm: Talked to Ailey again.

(I forgot to take pictures! It's harder than I thought to remember to take a picture every hour.)

7:25 pm:


Drove Bryn to piano lessons. She and another girl take late piano lessons to accommodate their sports schedules. Thea is at 7pm and Bryn is at 7:30pm. I am so grateful that my friend Jodi (Bryn's piano teacher) offers late lessons! 

8:20 pm:


Ran to the grocery store with Tyler to grab a few things that we needed.


Kameron called while we were at the store.  He told us to try the new holiday Redbull flavor. Fig Apple. Tyler and Kam like it and I don't. It tastes like neither an apple nor a fig. It tastes like black licorice to me. Disgusting.

9:34 pm:


Checking on Bryn who was still working on homework.

10 pm:


A quiet and semi-decorated house.

10:32 pm:


In bed. My face washed and skin care routine done. Vitamins taken and teeth brushed. Reading my book. Tyler was still up watching a show. He stays up later than me. I lasted about 10 minutes before I fell asleep.

One Day HH in the books. Not very exciting but an *almost* hour by hour glimpse of a random Monday in November.


0 comments: