Monday, July 23, 2007

Five Things


Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1.) Adjusting to life being a stay-at-home mom to Reilly.

2.) Living in Salt Lake City.

3.) Dreaming of some day living close to the lake.

4.) Suffering withdrawls after Tiffany moved to Moscow, ID.

5.) Spending every spare minute with Tyler and Reilly at the pool.


Five things on my My To-Do List today:

1.) Clean my house after a crazy busy weekend.

2.) Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry!!

3.) Grocery shopping

4.) Finish refinishing secretary desk for our craft/antiques sale next weekend.

5.) Work-out at the gym


Five Snacks I enjoy:

1.) Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Sauce Almonds...I am addicted!!

2.) Smarties

3.) M & M's

4.) Rockstar Energy Drinks

5.) Crystal Light Tangerine Lime Slurpees (My new obsession...I almost did a whole post on these babies!!)


Five Songs I know the Lyrics to:

1.) Any song by Sting

2.) Any song by Cold Play

3.) Any song by Depeche Mode

4.) Any song by the Police

5.) Any song on by Johnny Cash


Five Things I would Do if I was a Millionaire:

1.) Buy a lake house

2.) Travel, travel, travel

3.) Hire a house keeper

4.) Donate money to my favorite charities

5.) Invest


Five Bad Habits:

1.) Bad Temper

2.) Grumpy in the mornings

3.) I yell

4.) I'm sarcastic

5.) Rockstar Energy Drinks


Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:

1.) Big Ol' Bangs

2.) Acid-Wash Jeans...GROSS!

3.) Turtle Necks (I loathe and despise turtle necks and forbid my family to wear them!!)

4.) Daisy Dukes (that ship has sailed!)

5.) Thong underwear

Five Things I Like To Do:

1.) Play at the lake

2.) Craft/ Restore furniture

3.) Cook

4.) Hang out with Tyler ...and the kids of course!

5.) Travel


Five Favorite Toys:

1.) Ipod

2.) Computer

3.) Digital Camera

4.) Mountain Bike

5.) Boat


Five People I Tag:

1.) Any

2.) One

3.) Who

4.) Reads

5.) This

6 comments:

andrea said...

I should have put a boat as my favorite toy too. Loved your list. I'm with with you on the laundry. Huge, huge piles. I don't think I can even get it all done today.

Lucy said...

You are such a rock star! I wish I would have known you ten years ago. But, I'm awfully glad for the five that I have known you. Even if you are constantly slapping me with your nasty temper.

Rebecca said...

I love your never wear again list! You wore thongs? When? Was it under those Daisy Dukes? Sexy!

[alisar] said...

This is such a great list! I tried a thong once - ONCE. Ouch. Not for me either. I love your music list - Johnny Cash? I got hooked too after "Walk the Line". Good luck at your sale! I so wish I could raid your booth! I am also a big M&M fan. Oh, so much in common, so little time to do it together.

Kristin said...

Alisa...that's why I'm totally counting on you moving back someday!! ;)

[alisar] said...

Don't tease me!! I actually met someone out here who used to live in Spokane and she totally bad-mouthed it to me. You better believe I put the smack down fast. She serves in the Primary so I'm hoping for a YW or RS calling. Hee hee.