Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday Kameron!!

Today is Kameron's birthday. Kameron we love you VERY MUCH!! Kameron is the sweetest son anyone could ever wish for...he is an absolute joy!! Have a wonderful day Kamers!!





















Have a fantastic day BIRTHDAY BOY!! You are the cutest, sweetest, smartest, kindest boy in the WHOLE world!! We love you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kameron! I could not ask for a more kickbutt nephew! You gave me excitement for a son! Love you tons little man!

KariAnn said...

So cute!! He's such a little doll. What would we do without our little boys!

Kelley said...

Happy birthday Kameron!! Such a cutie pie-I had so much fun last night- thanks

I love you very much
x0-your favorite aunt Kelley

carlo said...

Oh what a cutie!!!!!!!!

You have been in birthday central over there!

:) happy day to you, too!

andrea said...

He is so cute! Hope you guys had a great birthday weekend. I'm gathering your stuff together and also the videos we talked about. I'll get together with you soon.

Lara said...

What a cutie! Didn't realize November was such a birthday month for you.

[alisar] said...

I'm sure you know I have designs on Kameron for Maryn. Just kidding! Those types of moms freak me out. BUT if arranged matches were still the norm, I'd be workin' it.
Such a cutie pie!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Kameron, we love you and wish you a wonderful year of being 7. :)
Love,
Justin, Hannah, Grace and Haylee

Naomi said...

Hope you had a fabulous day, Kameron!

OK, how sad is it that our boys don't know each other? They would have so much fun together! How bout heading to Socal for a little vacation?

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! What a sweet boy!