HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!Don't send a lame Valentine's Day eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Posted by Kristin at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!Don't send a lame Valentine's Day eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!
Posted by Kristin at 9:21 PM
6 comments:
Hope you guys had a great Valentines Day. Pad Thai---I wish I was closer. We are HUGE Thai food fans over here :)
Loved it! That's how Kev and I look every week in our ballroom class--at least in my head, anyway!
I didn't know you two were such great dancers! Loved it!!!!! Thanks for the advise - no more lame ecards for me.
Love it! You and Tyler look great.
Shake it baby! I loved it! I had no idea you two are so very talented...I hear Dancing With the Stars is always looking for professionals! :)
Wow! Great moves.
Post a Comment