Thursday, January 14, 2010

For Kirk

Me and my nemesis.


***UPDATE: I don't need surgery. Thank goodness for priesthood blessings...I managed to "dodge a bullet"... AND as of today (Friday) I get to get out of the sling. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes is awesome! It might be a bit too clean looking. How about a couple signatures?

Kristin said...

No signatures for the enemy!!

Tiffany said...

Cute pink cast though! I got a pink broom, because pink makes everything more enjoyable - even sweeping, maybe even a cast.

My panic attack happened right before my c-section with Ava. They had me hooked up to the IV and suddenly the room started to spin. It was the most bizarre feeling. I remember Olly looking at me like I was nuts and telling him I didn't know what was wrong, but I was about to yank out the IV head for the hills. Literally. And knowing how out of control I felt made me feel even more out of control. I don't know if it was the thought that I was about to get sliced open, or maybe it was premonition, since the c-section was not awesome in the end... but I wasn't having it. Good times.

Are you at least getting out of some regular chores with that thing?

Hannah said...

Oh you make it look pretty cute, think of it as a "vintage" cast in pepto pink. LOL Just kidding, glad you didn't have to have surgery and hopefully it will heal and you'll be back on the ice in no time. :)

Hopefully we'll be getting up to see you guys soon....trying to make a trip with just our family in Feb but we'll see. :) Miss you guys too and we need to hear what the heck has happened these past few months....craziness it sounds like????
Love you.