Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

A new look for the ol'blog. Stay tuned for the holiday wrap up...the latest with our family...AND the latest way that I have injured myself.

P.S. New Years Resolution for 2010: blog more

P.P.S the FABULOUS photographer Misty Alger is doing a contest on her photography blog and having readers pick their favorite picture out of 25 pictures...Bryn is one of the 25 pictures. Vote for her!! She's #24. Misty will randomly select one of you voters for a free photo shoot!! (If you live in my area, the Seattle area, and I believe she even included the Salt Lake area.) What a great prize!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to hear how you injured yourself. It must have been something extreme! Please details!

Kristin said...

Ha Ha Kirk!! Very funny. Don't mock the wounded!