Shout it High!! Shout it Low!!
Reilly Johnson made Honor Roll!!
It is FINALLY the last day of school. We are officially on summer vacation. Not that it feels like summer...50 degrees and rain...but we will take it. Summer might have to be a state of mind until the weather gets it's act together.
Good riddance Middle School. You seriously sucked. Those were a rough two years for our Reilly. 7th grade in particular was sheer hell...8th grade much better. I am thrilled that Reilly is ending her middle school career on such a high note and I am hoping....desperately hoping... that high school will be a smoother transition. Wow. Reilly is officially a high schooler now!! Craziness.
Kameron and Ailey both wrapped up 4th and 1st grades on high notes as well. They are good students and all their hard work and dedication has paid off. So Yay!! No more pencils...no more books...no more teachers dirty looks (or should I say parents dirty looks...when demanding that homework get done!!)
To celebrate the this great and momentous last day of school; Tyler and I took the kids out for lunch to our favorite neighborhood diner.
Where is Reilly?... In the car.... Why you ask?
Now onto a SUMMER OF FUN!!


1 comments:
WooHoo!! Congrats Riley!
Post a Comment