Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful Day #15

Thankful Day #15

I am thankful for my Kindle Fire. I know it is lame to be thankful for material things...little luxuries...but this has been the best gift that I have been given in a LONG TIME. I was very resistant to Kindles because I love books...the feel, the smell, the whole experience. But as technology advanced and I grew impatient being on never-ending waiting lists for books at the library I decided to give them a go. I got this for my birthday in June and I flat out LOVE IT!! It is the handiest thing and I use it daily. It's perfect for reading books in the dark. Goodbye headlamp!! It is perfect for kids to do homework on when they are waiting for their turns on the laptop. You can stream movies, load pictures, play games, and read the scriptures. I am converted and I NEVER have to wait for a book again (if I am willing to pay for it!!) Kindlefires...they are a good thing!!

0 comments: