Thankful Day #30
I am thankful that all things denote there is a God. I actually had written another post for Thankful Day #30...the end of the month. But I think I will hold off and post it in December instead. But I DO wholeheartedly believe that all things denote there is a God...things in nature, the universe, science, the human body, our capacity for love, a drop of water. You name it and He is there. I had a BYU professor tell us that in class. That ALL things denote there is a God and that if we would just look around us, we would see the evidence of the truthfulness of those words all of our lives. Well... his statement has stuck with me for almost 20 years and I have to say that it is true...and isn't it wonderful?
I saw this on Facebook and my old professor's words came to my mind once again...
If you didn't happen to see this on Facebook...check out the link HERE.
Yep, there is a God and He is amazing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment