Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Email From Elder Johnson #6

Group Text: 8-24-20

Addition to the Resume: Jungle Tamer



What is goooooood my friends? I know it seems rhetorical but I'm genuinely curious so feel free to shoot me an email...please i love you...and i miss you...

Anywayyy this week has been a good one! I'm getting the hang of this missionary thing and I'm low key having the time of my life. I seriously love this gospel, this church, and the fetchin people in it. 

So lil fun fact about me is that from age zero to about 6 days ago I had never had Chipotle. Lil did i know the love i would have for a thick Chipotle burrito. They're expensive lil suckers but oooooo baby gimme dems all day everyday. 

This week my comps and i met Amy. She had us come over and do some backyard service for her. She called her backyard, "The Jungle", and called us "The Jungle Tamers." Basically it was just massively overgrown thorny bushes. So after a couple hours and a few drops of blood; the jungle was tamed. Partly because we have to go back cause the people here in Minnesota have huge backyards. (i will provide actions shots below).



To close i would like to mention how thankful i am to have each and every one of you in my life. You all have contributed so much in shaping the person i am today so i love ya'll. 

Take it easy. Don't catch the rona and i'll see ya on the next adventure.

-Elder Johnson

0 comments: