My 3's...a little late
1.) Three things I love:
- Dates with Tyler
- Cuddling with my kids
- Sunny days
2.) Three things I miss:
- Old friends
- Provo Canyon
- The South
3.) Three people who make me laugh:
- Kirk
- Tiffany
- Reilly
4.) Three things that scare me:
- Mice/Rats
- Cats
- My kids on drugs
5.) Three things on my desk:
- The Complete Idiots Guide to Choosing, Training, and Raising a Dog
- A scanner
- Dust
6.) Three things I want to do in life:
- Have a long and happy marriage
- Raise loving, hardworking, caring, independent , honest children who have a strong testimony of the gospel
- Travel and see the world with Tyler
7.) Three things I can do:
- Cook
- Accomplish the things I put my mind to
- Make a home cozy and welcoming
8.) Three things I can't do:
- Math
- Drive a stick shift
- Hide my feelings/emotions
9.) Three things I would like to learn:
- How to sew
- water ski (I suck)
- Better parenting skills
10.) Three things I regret:
- Losing touch with old friends
- Getting into debt in college
- Not applying for scholarships...I had the grades but was too lazy to moozy on down to the counselor's office
11.) Three of my favorite foods:
- Thai food: curry, spring rolls, anything with peanut sauce (yum!)
- Seafood: Lobster, crab, shrimp
- Nachos
12.) Three of my favorite TV shows as a kid (so hard to choose):
- Family Affair: Buffy, Jody, Sissy, Uncle Bill and Mr. French (Does anyone remember this show? I think it was on in reruns when I was a kid). I named our dog Mrs. Beasley in homage to Buffy's doll "Mrs. Beasley".


- The Facts of Life
- Thirtysomething (Still one of my all time favorite shows) I wanted to be Hope when I grew up and I was madly in love with Gary.



6 comments:
Man, it scares me too that your kids are on drugs. You should get them some help. :)
Ah Thirtysomething. I forgot about that one too, I used to sneak watching it when I was babysitting. Darn strict parents.
What a fun list Kristin! Love Thai food too! Pad Thai is my favorite.
I loved thirtysomething. Have we discussed this before? I too wanted to be Hope and I was in love with Michael. I also loved The Facts of Life. I forgot about both of those shows. I'm just realizing that no one mentioned different strokes. That was another fave.
Great list! I must admit some jealousy about your cooking/making things cozy talents - I am the antithesis of that. Spaghetti and folding chairs are more my game.
I too dream of travelling with my hubby - in part because that will mean eating lots of interesting foods.
So far so good with the kiddoes. They are so terrific.
I love your threes. I'm glad you did it. So many dittos. It's such a great thing that we are friends:)
oh my goodness you hit 3 fave shows that i forgotten all about...
we are so on target with #8. all the way.
fun to read, late or not!!
Post a Comment