Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Need a Laugh Wednesday???

Here is what we have been laughing over for weeks...and quoting again and again and again!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm so throwing out the Hot Pockets in my freezer right now.

Thanks for the laugh! :-)

Kelly said...

I laughed!! That was a goodie, thanks.

Rebecca said...

Um Devin used to eat Hot Pockets regularly. What does that say about my cooking?

Thanks for the laugh!

andrea said...

Loved it. Poop pockets. I'm sure the hot pockets people could sue him for libel.

donna said...

So funny!!!!!

Kelly said...

Can I thank you again for turning us on to this guy!?! We watched every clip the internet has of this guy for two hours Friday night. Then to our astonishing glee we turned on the TV and he was on Comedy Central! We watched another hour, mostly the same act we'd seen on the internet but better every time!

Kristin said...

Kelly A-

I'm glad you found him funny. Tyler and I are now "fans" too!