Vacation all I ever wanted...Vacation had to get away!!
I love the Go-Go's...they are right up there with Bananarama. Good stuff. Vacation here we come! Yes...it is time for another family road trip. We are going to Utah. Yehaw! The motherland. We are outta here as of tonight. I have to be at YW Girls Camp for dinner and testimony meeting tonight but I am going to cut out early and come home. Tyler should have the Suburban all packed and ready and should have taken a little nap because we are traveling by NIGHT! This is the best way to do it for our family. The kids sleep pretty much the whole way and we aren't having to stop every five minutes for pee breaks and food and we don't hear the whiny chorus of "we're bored" and the ever delightful "How much longer until we get there?"
We are excited to get out of town. We are all spruced and ready for visiting. We have all had haircuts, highlights (for me), perm (for Reilly), and I even got a pedicure to kick off the summer. We should all be well groomed for the trip. The monstrous Mrs. Beasley will be accompanying us...so who knows how long our sprucing will last. We have no idea what kind of a long-distance traveler she will be. If any dog vomit makes an appearance a small homely dog will have a new home under the big sky of Montana.
Tyler and I plan to re-live our glory days in Provo and SLC (our kids should be thrilled)...but our main goal is to pretty much eat our way through Utah! Diegos, Diegos, Diegos! I plan to take lots of pictures of the mysterious place called Springdell and Ailey turns THREE!! So stay tuned for the exciting details! ;)

11 comments:
Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)
Kristin~
Email me if you and your hubby will have time to meet me and my hubby for dinner while you are here! :)
Dana
Have fun and be careful!! I will talk to you when you get back! What does Ailey want for her b-day? Love, Stacey
oh have a wonderful time! so cool.
can't wait to hear all about it!
and i love bananarama, too! (surprise!)c
Love the Go-Go's. So Jason and I ventured up Provo Canyon and just had to check out Springdell. Loved it. Can't wait to chat with you about it when you get back.
Hi!
Hi Kris--hope you guys are having a good time. I miss you!! It is weird having you and Kelley in SLC...
Hope little miss Ailey had a good birthday at the zoo!!
XOXOXO Stacey
Sounds like your set for a great vacation in good old Utah! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Hope you have a great time! Would love to meet you but I know how crazy our time is on vacations, have fun!
I can't believe you are taking your dog with you! You are brave. Have fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Oh eat some Diegos for me! And get a Harts drink. And visit the Willage and watch out Silverback Monkeys! Wish I was going - I'm getting all nostalgic! Have fun...
Post a Comment