TYLER!! That was so sweet. I'm crying my eyes out! Happy Anniversary...I love you very much. You make me INSANELY HAPPY!! (With a heavy emphasis on the "insane"!!) ;)
How cute are you two together??? I remember special day so many years ago! And you two keep get better and better as the years go by. So glad we ran into each other at Bridal Veil Falls that fateful day so many years ago!
I am a stay-at-home mom and small business owner. I have four FANTASTIC kids: Reilly (29), Kameron (25), Ailey (21), and Bryn (17). I have been married to my amazing husband Tyler for 31 years. We are also grandparents to four cute grandkids and another on the way!
9 comments:
TYLER!! That was so sweet. I'm crying my eyes out! Happy Anniversary...I love you very much. You make me INSANELY HAPPY!! (With a heavy emphasis on the "insane"!!) ;)
How cute are you two together??? I remember special day so many years ago! And you two keep get better and better as the years go by. So glad we ran into each other at Bridal Veil Falls that fateful day so many years ago!
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! You guys are such a great couple and family, we just love you guys! Have a wonderful day!
Love ya,
Hannah and family
Happy Anniversary to an adorable couple. You two have gotten better with age!
Happy Anniversary and Cinco de Mayo!!!!
XOXO,
Stacey
Tyler did this for you? How adorable! Happy anniversary!
How sweet of Tyler to do that slideshow. You guys are one of my favorite couples. Happy Anniversary!
In response to your previous post I also am obsessed with the armed forces since reading Lone Survivor. We'll have to compare notes on Thursday.
That is the sweetest thing ever! Whenever I think of Cinco de Mayo now I think of Mexican food AND you and Tyler. Happy Anniverary!
Super cute. I love husbands that take over blogs. It's so...devoted. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment