Happy 10th Birthday To the COOLEST Kid I Know!!
Today is Kameron's 10th birthday...double digits. How much do I love this kid? More than he will ever know. I am so thankful for this boy. He is such a calm in the middle of the whirlwind. He is always easy-going and laid back...as the drama swirls around him...he just kicks back and grins. I love this quality about Kameron. I love how thoughtful and kind he is...he is such a great brother and friend. His sisters adore him. He and Reilly have a fun time hanging out together; Ailey thinks he hung the moon (she has stopped calling him "her prince" at Kameron's request but is still trying to figure out why she can't marry him--HA!!); and Bryn is absolutely smitten. There are many times when he is the only one she wants. He is Tyler's buddy and right-hand man and my precious son. This is one boy who is truly sweet to his momma...EXCEPT when you wake him up in the morning...then not so much!! He is NOT a morning person.
Kameron was born on Veteran's Day
And Mommy and Daddy and Reilly (and Ailey and Bryn all say)
Hooray!! Hooray!! Hooray!!
K is for Kameron Hooray!! Hooray!!
Kameron is smiley all of the day
And Mommy and Daddy and Reilly (and Ailey and Bryn all say)
Hooray!! Hooray!! Hooray!!

1 comments:
Hooray for Kam! You are getting SO grown up. I wish that you could hang out more with my boys--you guys would have such a great time together! Maybe this could be the year you come to Socal and see Mickey and the beach--and of course, US! Hope all of your dreams come true this year!
Post a Comment