Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November

So even though the snow is here...much more today than when I last posted and much more on the way and the temperature is below zero. We are still managing to have a good time. With enough hot chocolate I just might survive. Thank goodness for the flavored holiday creamers to spice up our hot chocolate and make us feel festive. We are currently enjoying gingerbread and eggnog. Delicious.

Here are some of our latest happenings:

First we had:

for Reilly, Kameron, and Ailey. All are doing well.

We had a fun night of Harry Potter!!

We LOVE the books and the movies. We were not disappointed except that the movie had to end and now we have to wait again to see the final movie. There is nothing better than a cozy movie theater, big tub of popcorn, pop, and family. We had a great night.

Christmas Sale



Sisters Creed
will be vendors at the Christmas Antiques and Craft Show on Saturday December 4th at the Palouse Grange in Palouse, Washington. We are so excited for this sale. I have so many FABULOUS items for the sale and have been busy painting, polishing and crafting.

On Saturday while thrifting Tyler and I came upon this Thrift-Score:

Pfaltzgraff Dishes...Heritage Pattern. These are the dishes that we picked out when we got married. Over the course of our nearly 16 years our kids have managed to break quite a few bowls, mugs and salad plates. We found a 41 piece set at Goodwill for $15!! Awesome. We were able to replace most of our missing pieces and even added to our set. I still love this classic dish set and I was thrilled!!

Thanksgiving is upon us and I am so excited. Kirk and Kaiden are coming to town and we are going to be spending the holiday weekend at my mom's house in beautiful North Idaho. We are also going to hike deep in the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. I can't wait for great food, good company and lots of laughs.

So right now I am packing, enjoying a gingerbread flavored hot chocolate, homemade banana bread and listening to this:

Normally I am a stickler for not listening to Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving. But I am breaking my own rule because this is a FABULOUS CD!! Buy it. You will love it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

[alisar] said...

That's my wedding pattern too! I love it. It's as cute now as it was back then. That's a great score!

Kelly said...

Ahh! I pre ordered the Annie Lennox CD so it would be on my doorstep the very day it came out. Love! Watch the God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen video on You Tube. Quincy can sit in front of it for hours.