Thursday, November 06, 2014

Gratitude: Day 3

Day 3: Heroes

Today I am grateful for heroes. The world might say that they are just ordinary people but I say that they are extraordinary heroes and they have inspired me more than anyone famous ever could. They are not famous actors, or athletes, or rock stars, or musicians, or politicians. They are so much more than that. Their shining examples of courage, hope, selflessness, strength, service, unconditional love, perseverance, kindness, devotion, faithfulness, loyalty, grace, and humor shine more brightly than any star, celestial or otherwise, ever could. I am grateful to be their niece.


Uncle Mike and Aunt Bonnie

Uncle John 
Uncle Mike, Aunt Bonnie, and Uncle John I am grateful for you. Who you are, who you have been, and who you will be. You have set shining examples that will ripple through our family for generations. We are forever changed for the better. I love you.

"...Although I may not be my brother's keeper, I am my brother's brother..." ~ Elder Jeffery R. Holland 


0 comments: