Day 13
I am grateful for impromptu family dance parties. I live in a house full of dancing girls so dance parties aren't all that uncommon. But what I REALLY love is when a dance party breaks out with the whole family. Take last night for instance, we had just finished dinner and were just sitting around talking, and clearing the dishes. Reilly was waiting to be picked up to go to a pizza party. People were talking, then music was playing, and then the whole family was up and dancing...including Tyler and Kameron. For the next 20-30 minutes some serious moves were busted in our kitchen. I love that my family does this on occasion. We were all up and laughing and having a great time together before everyone went off in six different directions. And...Kameron got some valuable advice as he will be attending his first Stake Dance THIS Saturday Night!! Woohoo!! Oh yes, I am grateful for impromptu family dance parties!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment