2-22-21
Blaine-->Princeton🔥👀
Ayeeeee, what's good? Ya favorite missionary is back at it again with his habit of never emailing...my bad guys... pls don't hate me.
A lot has happened since I last sent one of these out. I said goodbye to a legendary brotha of mine who had completed his mission! (Love ya Zach🇨🇿). I said goodbye to a truly remarkable missionary, companion, and friend, Elder Robison. Fetch I love that guy. I said goodbye to one of the hypest districts of the century and the utmost amazing people within it. I have now moved to, "the boonies" of Princeton, Minnesota. There's a lot of good work out here in Princeton so I'm excited to see where it leads me!
There's a lot I will miss about Blaine but what stands out the most are the people I've met and the truly remarkable friends I've made. Missionary and non-missionary. The last two transfers in Blaine I've grown a lot. I've deepened the personal relationship I have with my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have grown in my knowledge of his gospel, of the scriptures, and of the atonement of Jesus Christ. But, I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me out here in Princeton!
Not to much more to say than I love you all! Keep it real for me. Love each other, love yourself, and love your God cause he loves you. A lot.
Kill this next week!
Love y'all💜
-Elder Kam Johnson
Elder Hill!🐐
Elder Fifita!

0 comments:
Post a Comment