Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful Day 11


I am thankful for my boy!! Happy Birthday Kameron!! He is one incredible kid and I am so blessed to be his mom. Kamers is one cool kid. I say this every year but he is so laid back and easy-going. He works hard, gets good grades, and is nice...AND he loves his mom. What more could I ask for?  I am sure that he will kick in to typical teenager-iness but right now he is pretty delightful.

Today was an awesome day. Kameron turned 12 and got the Aaronic Priesthood from his dad on his actual birthday. Pretty cool. He was so excited. He also received his Faith in God award and got a great send off from Primary. (I am still trying to wrap my mind around that fact that I will be dropping him off on Wednesday nights for YOUNG MENS!!) For some odd reason his leaving Primary was a stab in the heart to me. During his little send off I started crying and that was on the heels of crying about it a few days before!! Good grief. I think it is because I am in Senior Primary with both Kam and Ailey and have really enjoyed it. Who knows? I will clearly need sedation for his mission. Tyler, of course, is THRILLED to have HIS BOY go to Priesthood with him.

Happy Birthday to the coolest kid I know!!

I love you like crazy!!

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Such a sweet post Kris. :) Made me smile. You have some pretty great kids I must agree. ;)