Thursday, July 15, 2021

June: Day 21

Day 21: In 10 Years I Hope


That the future is bright! Our family is alive and well! Everyone is healthy and happy! Tyler will be 60. I will be 59. Reilly will be 34. Kameron will be 30. Ailey will be 27. Bryn will be 22. I hope that our kids are all finding or have found wonderful people to share their lives with and to start their families with. I hope that our children have all found (or are starting) interesting and fulfilling careers. I hope that our family continues to be close and loving. I hope that we continue to be supportive of one another. I hope that Tyler and I continue to be close to our children and have rich and loving relationships with them. I hope that we are close with our in-law kids and whatever grandchildren we might have by then! I hope that we all enjoy spending time together and that those interactions are full of love, laughter, adventure, and joy! I hope that Tyler and I are loving being empty nesters! I hope that we are traveling and enjoying our life together! I hope that we have accomplished several of the major goals that we have set as a couple and several of the ones that we have set for our family. I hope that we are all happy, healthy, and thriving!

0 comments: