Day 3: Today looks like...
~I went outside and more of my roses are blooming!
~It's hot and humid.
~I talked to my friend Naomi and made plans to get together in Utah while we are there over the 4th.
~Went walking in the morning with Tyler.
~Got invited by the YW president to go to the temple on my birthday with Tyler, Ailey, and Bryn (and other youth). Woohoo! It will be Bryn's first time.
~Ailey had a dance team party at Baskin Robbins.
~Bryn went over to a friend's house for her a birthday.
~Kam had a good meeting with his Mission President. I'm glad that it went well and that he felt that it helped to get him out of his mid-mission slump and that restrictions will be lessening soon.
~Kam got his 2nd dose of the vaccine. Hooray!
~It was vendor night.
~We ate REALLY good nachos in CDA. Harder to find than you might think around here.

0 comments:
Post a Comment