Tuesday, June 01, 2021

May 2021: Things I am Loving

I'm bringing this back. I think it is fun to look back on posts like these years later.

1.) Strawberry Honey Bunches of Oats 

Have you tasted this magic?! Bryn and I were fighting over it! So good.

2.) My Nails Painted

Let's just say that quarantine didn't do much for my inner Josephina. I didn't paint my finger nails once and I only painted my toenails when it was a dire necessity. No mani/pedis for me from my favorite nail salon. All. Quarantine. Long. Now I am all about having my nails painted and, yes, my toenails must match. I'm that person. I can't have one color on my fingers and another color on the toes. Heavens no.

3.) Going out to dinner with friends

Yes! Yes! and Yes! We have had the best time going out with friends again! It is the BEST! It is never to be taken for granted again!  

4.) Fresh Bark

I love fresh bark in my flower beds! I ask for fresh bark for Mother's Day every year. I am very picky. I only like a certain size (small) and a certain color. It can't be too red or too orangey. And...I only like to spread it myself. It puts me in a Zen state doing it! I love it!

5.) McDonald's brought back the Hi-C Orange

The fact that McDonald's discontinued this beverage a few years ago remains the biggest irritant. This was my go-to drink. I was bereft. My mom said that as an 18 month old I could recognize McDonald's and would call out my order every time we drove past. "A cheeseburger and an orange drink!" How dare they ever take this quenchy orange drink away! I am beyond THRILLED that they FINALLY brought it back. It's about time.

0 comments: